Happy Thanksgiving to all LD Davis customers, friends, and employees!
In the social media world, there has been an activity this November where Facebook users post one thing or person every day for that they are grateful. We at LD Davis have a lot to be thankful for around this special holiday, and while we did not post “30 Days of Thanks” on our social media profiles, we figured it wouldn’t hurt to list them here. Below is a compiled “30 Days of Thanks” list from everyone at LD Davis Industries; where we build life long bonds, manufacture quality animal glue, and provide excellent customer service to our animal glue, liquid glue and hot melt customers.
- “I am thankful for 85 years of uninterrupted adhesive manufacturing in the USA.” Tripp Davis, President.
- “I am thankful for my coworkers at LD Davis.” Stacey Kreisler, VP of Sales and Marketing.
- “I’m thankful for our corporate culture. I have been here 27 years and continue to enjoy all aspects of our company.” Sal Polvere, VP of Technical Service.
- “I am thankful for the opportunity to connect our two company locations (Pennsylvania and North Carolina) several times per year.” Michael Free, CFO.
- “I’m thankful to work for a family who has such strong work ethic that most of the time I have to run just to keep up.” Barry Barto, Operations Manager
- “I am thankful that our customers come to LD Davis to help solve their adhesive issues.” Greg Brown, Technical Service Manager.
- “I am thankful for Mr. D Senior, because if it wasn’t for his great idea to tan hides we might not be here today.” Angela Simpson, Office Manager.
- “I am thankful for learning something new about adhesive manufacturing every day-something I never thought I’d learn about in the first place!” Laura Standley, Sales Coordinator/Social Media Manager.
- “I am thankful for the opportunity to learn something new every day at work.” Robyn Neill, Order Entry.
- “I am thankful that I have a job where I am able to call my customers “friends” and that I can also call my coworkers “friends.” Bill McCalla, Territory Sales Manager.
- “I am thankful for a collaborative adhesive sales staff.” Jeff Palmiter, Territory Sales Manager.
- “I am thankful to work with great people, and also to work in such a cool and unique office building!” Terry Nolan, Accounts Payable.
- “I am thankful for the wonderful people I have to work with, especially in the lab.” Janice Cohen, Quality Control.
- “I am thankful that my boss and coworker not only enabled me to take necessary time off recently but also covered all my work while I was gone with amazing attitude.” Kamille Danford, Lab Technician.
- “I am thankful for new opportunities and adhesive challenges to resolve and solve.” Tripp Davis.
- “I am thankful that we get two days off for Thanksgiving!” Stacey Kreisler.
- “I’m thankful for my new Macbook so I can edit videos for LD Davis’s YouTube channel.” Laura Standley
- “I’m thankful to be in a position where my efforts make a difference to the company and my peers help me make it so.” Barry Barto.
- “I am thankful for loyal customers.” Jeff Palmiter.
- “I am thankful for over 20 years of employment with a great company like LD Davis.” Michael Free.
- “I am thankful to work with a creative and hard-working team.” Greg Brown.
- “I am thankful that my job enables me to interact with our customers each and every day.” Robyn Neill.
- “I am thankful for all of our great co-workers and wonderful customers we have here.” Angela Simpson.
Okay, so maybe we didn’t make it quite to 30. We’re a small company, after all. The point is that here at LD Davis we are all grateful to work for a company with integrity and one that produces a quality product we can all be proud of. We give thanks every day.
Happy Thanksgiving to all from LD Davis Industries
For more information, please visit our website.